Digital Hub In-Person Events with Global Virtual Livestream…
Industry stakeholders from across industry verticals gather in a one-day global event, under one roof, to discuss modern-day topics pertaining to their digital hub.
Sign up for updates on the latest conference calendar and agendas.
Global Digital Hub Tours
Net-Zero, Data Center, Metaverse, Web 3.0, Cloud, ESG, Design, Build, Operations, End-User, Blockchain, IoT, Edge, Cybersecurity, Application, and beyond…
- The ultimate digital-first hybrid industry 4.0 events with large attendance, live, in-person, in an IX hub city in a wide trading region.
- Keynote faculty presenters, industry pioneers, and influencers rendering a broad cross-section of industry sectors and topics.
- In major digital hubs around the globe, covering challenges and opportunities for all digital economies and societies.
- Highly qualified subject matter experts and industry influencers with a proven track record of addressing key industry topics.
- Attendees must have in-depth involvement with the industry 4.0 merits and be instrumental in addressing industry challenges.
- Experts from leading or emerging corporations, NGOs, and government agencies can be nominated to attend.
- One-day in-person conferences focused on high-quality participation and cutting-edge research based on factual real-world industry data.
- Virtual live-stream IX “end-point” live, in-person conference rooms both in the host country, its multi-nation region & in all global regions.
- Large audience in all-plenary sessions, meals, networking hospitality breaks along with virtual Symposia expo hall & networking opportunities.