Casual and informal encounters for industry professionals…
Sports, outings, casual gatherings, competitions, recreation, leisure, and entertainment.
Sign up for updates on the latest conference calendar and agendas.
Industry’s Recreation Realms
Where competition meets teamwork and collaboration... Where we all gather just to have some fun…
- National and regional sports contests, events, or outings of any kind that are of interest, community-building for both participants and observers.
- Spectator events of any kind, culture, entertainment, and leisure events that are most popular in different global regions.
- Global competition and intercontinental competition for winning teams from each continent or region that advance.
- Sports leagues, such as soccer leagues, baseball leagues, table tennis leagues, and more are available per each country/region.
- Recreational and cultural activities such as pool, shooting, bowling, music, arts, and more are available for different global regions.
- Outings such as camping, hunting, horseback riding, BBQ, and more casual entertainment are available globally.
- Seasonal leagues, outings, and activities for industry players and activists in Asia, North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Europe, and Africa.
- Competitions will be regulated by IDCA referees, through an official charter of events, and trophies and cups will be awarded to winners.
- Interested parties must apply to qualify for participation in a given sport, competition, or recreational activity.